Last week wasn’t great, writing wise. I was busy, I was tired, and I also planned my time badly. So what I ended up doing was this:
- Spent about 6h on writing. Disappointed about that one.
- Posted for Flash Fiction Friday.
- Picked a story for my #12for12stories short, but didn’t look at it yet.
- Had a crit group meeting, productive as usual.
- Posted some rather important news.
But it’s a new week, and I’ve had a good start to it with 2h already done today (I had the day off, sorta). This week I plan to:
- Write for 7h at least.
- Do Flash Fiction Friday.
- Start working on my February #12for12stories.
- Brainstorm about the 3rd Orryn novella (which I’ve actually already done tonight).
That should only account for a couple of the 7h, so we’ll see what I do with the rest of them. Good night, lovelies!