School has now officially started for me, and so far I’m off to a good start! Weird to go from barely having classes to having classes 4 days the same week, though. Writing wise, last week I:
- Posted a weird little Flash Fiction Friday.
- Edited the rest of ABMF, but did not start on the outline.
- Finished my #12for12stories January draft, though I haven’t found anyone to crit it for me yet.
- Got about 9h of writing done, so a bit less than I thought.
This week, I’m trying to be a bit chill because again: school. I will try to:
- Get 7h of writing or writing-adjascent stuff in.
- Post for Flash Fiction Friday
- Review and edit my #12for12stories January short.
- Start outlining the rest of ABMF
- Turn in something for my crit group.
And now I need to get some sleep, so I can be nice and chipper for class tomorrow!