As you may have noticed, it’s been a bit quiet around here lately. I’ve been adjusting to getting back to work, and to gradually shifting more time and focus over to my studies. I also spent a few weeks with a completely shattered screen on my iPhone, which wouldn’t have been so bad if it was just the phone part I was missing (I don’t like talking on the phone anyway). However, I was also missing my beloved productivity apps. I didn’t think it would affect me that much, but I’ll admit I felt a bit like I was missing a bit of my brain for a few weeks there. It’s just so much easier to plan my time, keep track of things, prioritize etc with my apps functional. But anyway, my phone’s back in action now and… I feel like I’m back in the game. I think it’s equal parts having my apps back, feeling more secure because I have my apps (a.k.a. my general-life-safety-net) back and just being more used to how this term is balanced. This past week I have:
- Posted a Flash Fiction Friday post.
- Worked on a short for my Patreon project. I’m about halfway done with the draft, I think.
- Worked on another short. That one’s slow-going but getting there.
- Sent out a short for submission.
Not miraculous progress, but not bad, if you ask me. This upcoming week is more of the same:
- A flash fiction post, and a bonus post in lieu of a Worldbuilding Wednesday post.
- Continuing on my patreon short.
- Continuing on the other short.
- Sending in the VAT declaration for my company. This is the first time doing my taxes. I didn’t even know I had to send in a separate VAT declaration until recently, hah!
Nothing too exciting but slow and steady wins the race, as they say. And now, friends, I have a miniseries to watch. Good night!
Four achievements is no little thing! Congrats on surviving without your productivity apps too 😉
Hah, thanks Drae!