Normally I like to forget that it’s Wednesday and end up doing my worldbuilding post on a Thursday, but this week I thought I’d mix it up a bit by forgetting it was Monday and doing my weekly update on a Tuesday. Yay, variation!
So what have I been up to? Well, I have:
- Poked my MS. It has poked me back, and informed me it not only wants to be a graphic novel, but also an epic instead of a stand alone. I’m realizing more and more that this will be a long-term slow project and not something I can start shopping next year like I’d planned.
- Worked on my tectonic plates for Erziyye.
- Posted some Flash Fiction and also a Worldbuilding Wednesday post.
- Brainstormed a little about NaNo and also set up my “novel” on the NaNoWriMo website. If you wanna be my NaNo writing buddy, my profile is here.
- Started, very slowly, on the Blog Ahead challenge.
Been a pretty productive week, over all! Let’s hope next week is more of the same. I want to:
- Keep working on the MS
- Keep working on my map of Erziyye
- Post a Flash Fiction Friday and a Worldbuilding Wednesday post
- Post the guest post I mentioned last week, which got delayed because I had trouble with the file.
- Finish the worldbuilding side of my NaNo prep. This shouldn’t take more than one or two small-ish brainstorming sessions since I’m taking a fairly light-handed approach to worldbuilding for this project.
- Try to reach 7 posts on the Blog Ahead challenge (I should be at 5 as of today, but as I said, very slow start!)
I also have a fair bit on my social agenda this week, so let’s hope I can keep myself balanced!