Well, maybe not the best week of my life in general, but last week was certainly one of the best weeks in terms of writing, or post-writing. I got two five star reviews and was featured on 3 different blogs. Awesome. I have also:
- Done my daily writing… mostly. A few haikus, anyway.
- Make a list of potential titles for the sequel. It’s still a pretty long list but at least it’s getting shorter.
- Sent the draft of the sequel to two pre-beta-readers. Or in one case, printed it out and chucked it at him, since I live with him.
- Posted on the blog about the above-mentioned media awesomeness that happened last week
- Written a bit about the editing tool Pro Writing Aid
I postponed the Hub I had planned to post, though, for favor of some boring but paid translation freelancing. So what’s on the agenda for this week? Well:
- My daily writing
- Finishing and publishing the aforementioned Hub
- Narrowing down my title choices
- Make a list of topics I’d like to post about on the blog alongside these weekly updates.
- Add my newly written haikus to Wattpad
And hopefully finish that freelancing gig. I might have another one lined up after it so next week might be a bit busy too, but we’ll see.
Since it’s now almost 11, and I have wrestled the computer from my homework-doing boyfriend because I realized that it was in fact Monday and didn’t want to go to bed without updating, I shall now wrap this post up. Good night, everyone!