This week has gone by so quickly, and I seem to have spent a good part of it, or at least this past weekend, doing things that make me uncomfortable. Mostly working on an assignment I’ve put off for ages, but also taking the bull by the horns and finally starting to poke at my cover for Going Home. It went okay. I think I actually came up with a pretty decent concept for the placement of everything, but it’s a long way to go until it’s done. Still, this week I have:
- Written ~750 words during my daily writing
- Finished the last of September’s writing exercises on the last of September
- Done a round of targeted editing on Going Home, looking for overused words and phrases
- Started trying out fonts, or rather font placement, for the cover
This coming week I will:
- Do my daily writing. I’d like to get at least 1k, even if I’m currently in the editing stage of my main project.
- Start on the next chapter of One Year to a Writing Life
- Post about September’s chapter from One Year to a Writing Life
- Work on the cover for Going Home, namely editing the photo I’m using
I will also go to Barcelona over the weekend, but that’s not a writing thing. Good night, my lovelies!