I am currently in Les Sables D’Olonne, a town on the French Atlantic coast. I’m here on holiday with my grandma, staying in a peculiar but charming house that belongs to a cousin of my mother’s. I’ve been in France twice before, both times in Paris, and this place is quite different. Much smaller, of course, but I also find it a lot more charming. The houses are lovely, with quite the Mediterranean feel to them, the people are friendly and the weather is amazing (almost a bit too amazing; my sandals are slowly turning my feet striped). I get to practice my, admittedly rather horrendous, French.
But enough about my vacation! What about my writing? Well, this week I have:
- Written ~350 during my daily writing, mostly random bits and bobs, and a few haikus.
- Posted about my writing exercises for August and started reading the chapter for September.
- Edited two chapters in Going Home. That’s 5 down, 5 to go!
This coming week, I plan to:
- Do my daily writing
- Edit at least 3 chapters of Going Home
- Start doing the writing exercises for September (provided I dream something I remember enough to use, since we’re working with dreams again in this chapter).
- Publish some new haikus on my Wattpad account (once I’m back home)
Oh, and in case you hadn’t guessed, I ended up having net access on vacation after all.
Sounds like you’re well on track, Emma. I can’t say much in French, except ‘parlez vous Francais?’ which isn’t very useful lol.
Glad you are enjoying the sunshine! xx
Feels like it, too! I did two chapters yesterday too so I might even manage all 5 left this week instead of just three.