This past week, I have:
- Written ~500 during my daily writing.
- Uploaded a couple of more haikus, but not all of the remaining ones.
- Done the first two exercises in this chapter of One Year To a Writing Life
- Edited one chapter of Going Home, namely chapter 4.
I’ve also caught a danged cold! Quite the bummer, I have to say. It’s only been two days, and I’m hoping the third one will be the last, but it’s so frustrating to be low-energy when you have a lot of things you want to do.
In addition to the cold, I’m also going to a family thing between Friday and Sunday. With this in mind, my goals for next week will be pretty tame:
- Do my daily writing
- Actually upload the rest of my haikus to my Wattpad account
- Finish the rest of the exercises in the current chapter of One Year to a Writing Life
- Edit another chapter in Going Home, time and energy permitting
So, it’s basically the same as last week! Because hey, why change a winning(ish) system? Now it’s time for some tea and some rest.