I finally finished my assignment! So now I’m half relieved and half holding my breath waiting to see if I pass. This is a course (or rather a module) that’s long overdue for completion, and if I don’t get it over with now it’ll seriously mess up my plans for the next couple of years. So cross your fingers for me!
As you may remember, I only had one thing on my writing-related to do list this past week, which was my daily writing. I managed that, totaling at 600 words. That seems to be my average right now. For this week, seeing as how the assignment’s over, I’m kicking it up a notch and I will:
- Do my daily writing, to a minimum of 1200 words
- Make good ground on planning my NaNo project. I don’t plan these things in great detail but I need to figure out some basics about the characters, about how the magic they’re dealing with functions and, roughly, in which order the main plot points come in
- Work on my cover, specifically the main image and what tweaking it needs
- Start doing this month’s exercises in One Year to a Writing Life
- Post 2 haikus on Wattpad
- Publish a long overdue article on my Hubpages account
It looks a bit daunting, all spelled out like that. But I think I’ll manage.