So, I am back again from my vacation. I’m feeling a bit sluggish this evening so I’ll keep this brief. This week I:
- Wrote ~600 words during my daily writing
- Edited 3 chapters of Going Home. I might’ve had time for the last two as well if not for an unplanned goose chase after a bag on my last day there.
- Started on this month’s writing exercises
- Uploaded 9 new haikus on Wattpad. You can read them here.
- Posted an excerpt from Going Home here on the blog. Check it out!
In the coming week, I will:
- Do my daily writing
- Edit the final 2 chapters of Going Home
- Finish most, if not all, of the remaining writing exercises for the month
- Pick a project for NaNoWriMo, or at least narrow down my choices to a maximum of 3
Good night, my lovely readers!