I hope you all have had a lovely Monday. Mine has been pretty rad, tbh. I’m making such good progress with my BA thesis studying right now, and that just feels great. I’ve also worked out, written a bit, done and then accidentally ruined my nails (twice) and taken a walk. So apart from the nail bit, a pretty rad day. Overall, this week I have:
- Done both awfully and well with Camp. Specifically, I did really well on two days (Friday and today), and did basically nothing the other days. I’ve officially lowered my goal to 25k, which still leaves me a bit behind at about 6.5k today.
- Went to my first ever NaNo write-in. It was really nice, the people were friendly and I had my best writing day this month to far. I’m definitely going to more when I get the chance!
- Posted another review of a GlobeIn box on Hubpages.
- Post a tiny thing on Zero, Eight, Love.
So what’s in store. Well, I want to:
- Keep doing Camp. My goal for next week is 10k, which will make me almost caught up for my 25k goal. I’m sorta hoping I’ll actually get ahead a bit instead, but not getting my hopes up too much.
- Actually posting for Flash Fiction Friday
- Post another review on Hubpages because fuck it, I’m on a roll.
- Maaaybe post something on Zero, Eight, Love. If the mood strikes me.
Right, I’m gonna try to get a few more hundred words down now. Good night, lovelies!