That’s right! It’s now November and that means NaNoWriMo is upon us. A busy but fun time of the year for me. This past week I have:
- Done my daily writing (but not quite reached 1k before NaNo started)
- Worked on the cover or some other aspect of Going Home not quite, but nearly every day.
- Announced the release date of Going Home. Yay!
- Finished the last exercise in the previous chapter of One Year to a Writing Life and started reading chapter 11 (almost done!).
- Posted about Novel in a Day
- And, of course, started on my NaNo project. It’s day 3, and I’m nearly at 7k which is, for me, a pretty good start. The full book will definitely be more than 50k but I don’t have a specific word count in mind.
Aaaand this coming week I will:
- Keep working on NaNo, which includes writing at least 2k every day.
- Start on the November exercises in One Year to a Writing Life
- Post about the previous chapter in the aforementioned book
- Keep working on Going Home, including getting an ISBN, working on the cover and browsing for book blogs who might be interested in reviewing it once it’s out.
I might also put some new stuff up on Wattpad, but considering it’ll be a pretty busy week I’m not making it an official goal.
Sorry for the short post, guys, but I badly need some dinner!