My long, lovely winter vacation is about to come to an end. Tomorrow I print the sequel to Going Home to read through it and start planning how to restructure it, and on Wednesday I go back to work. It feels… good and bad. It’ll be nice to get back into the groove of things, but it’s also been sooo nice to spend so much time relaxing and reading. This week I have:
- Done my daily writing most days
- Continued my reading challenge
- Finished ThinkKit
- Finished my 101 Things in 1001 Days list and set a few of the things to “in progress”
- Made a plan for the rewriting of the aforementioned sequel. It’s quite vague so far, just a few major deadlines. It’s been over a year since I wrote this draft so I need to sink my teeth back into it before I can do more detailed planing.
As for One Year to a Writing Life, I haven’t done much with that. I can’t quite seem to get into it, so I’m thinking of just leaving it at the few exercises I’ve done. I have other writing books I want to start looking at so I don’t want this one to drag too far into 2015. So, what’s on the schedule for this coming week? Well:
- Do my daily writing
- Print the sequel to Going Home, start reading through it and planning the restructuring I know it needs
- Post about One Year to a Writing Life, both about the last chapter’s exercises (either I’ll finish them all, or I’ll just post about a few of them) and about my impression of the book in general
- Post about my reading challenge
- Update the page on the blog for Going Home, with links to a wider range of webstores.
I’m curious how the spring will be, in between work, studies and writing. I’m giving myself a bit of a slow start with the sequel but I think I should be able to keep up with my plans and publish in late spring/early summer as planned.
Jag blir alltid så himla imponerad av hur strukturerad och disciplinerad du är. Min önskan för år 2015 är att bli lite mer som dig!
Den där sidan där man skapar egna listor osv ser rätt kul ut…
Haha, vad gullig du är 🙂
Joina då! Man behöver ju inte göra en 101 lista, kan ju göra lite vad man vill.