Okay, it’s a day early to welcome the new year, but I’m not gonna be posting this tomorrow, now am I? In fact, I should have posted this yesterday but I had this killer headache in the evening so I elected to postpone. During this, the last full week of the year, I have:
- Written almost every day
- Started working on the last chapter of One Year to a Writing Life. I’m not really feeling it, I’ll admit, but oh well…
- Continued with the ThinkKit prompts. I’ve skipped a couple that didn’t appeal to me, but I don’t mind that.
- Contacted a heap of book bloggers about reading Going Home, and even got responses from a few.
- Signed up for 101 things in 1001 days to gain some long-term perspective on life.
- Read a fair lot, though not as much as I wanted. My reading challenge hit a little snag, but I’ll tell you more about that once the challenge, and my vacation, is over.
The coming week will be more of the same. More daily writing, more reading, finishing the last chapter of One Year to a…, two more Thinkkit posts and more goals added to my 101 things. Other than that honestly I don’t plan to do much. No, that’s not true, I’m going to make a plan for the sequel to Going Home, so I’ve got something to stick to once I start working on it again next week.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a bath to go lay in.