Today is a national holiday here in Sweden and when those fall on Mondays, it never quite feels like a Monday. Today I’ve had a very productive non-Monday, getting rid of a bunch of old to-dos that I’ve been putting off. None really writing-related, but it was good all the same. Last week was pretty productive, though not quite as much as I’d like. Here’s what I did:
- Spent 10h writing. My goal was 12, but then I worked two days so I removed 2h from that goal as I’d decided I would.
- Wrote some Flash Fiction Friday!
- Worked a bit on rewriting one Camp short, and adding to the draft of another. Then I forgot to register myself as having won Camp. Booh!
- Went to crit group! Went well, good feedback on both the critique and the praise side.
- Did a bit of conlanging! Wooh!
I’m getting sleeping so gonna go straight to next week’s plans:
- 12h writing, minimum!
- Flash Fiction Friday!
- Last Going Home scene rewrite.
- Start on next crit group submission.