Guys, I am having the best NaNo ever! Today is day 16, and I am a 37.5k. That is, 3/4ths to 50k, and 10k over par! I’ve had 3 4k days so far! Wooh! I feel awesome. I mean, check out these stats:
I could cruise through the rest of the month if I wanted to. Buuuut I don’t! There’s plenty of story left for me to draft. In fact, I’m not sure I’ll find the end before the month’s up. We’ll see. And all numbers aside, I am really enjoying working on this story. I think it’s gonna be great… after a dozen re-writes or so.
So what have I don’t this week? I have:
- Had a great NaNo week!
- Read a lot about monsties.
- Hatched a potentially interesting plan for the spring…
- Recieved the print for the giveaway! Check it out! And read the full giveaway details here.
So what about next week? Well, I want to:
- Reach 53k for NaNo! Crazy, right? A 3k/day average would put me at 58.5, and I’m rounding down a bit because Saturday is my birthday so I’ll be a bit busy socially this weekend. Feels pretty crazy to be aiming to finish over a week early…
- Keep reading about creatures from folklore.
- Maybe post another step-by-step for Worldbuilding Wednesday (we’ll see).
- Pick the winners for my giveaway. Yay!
Should be a danged good week!