That’s right guys, it’s time for my first ever giveaway! Or actually giveaways, in plural, because there are two. Exciting! To celebrate the upcoming release of Dress Rehearsal Rag I’m giving away two digital copies of it, and two digital copies of Going Home, the book that came before it. If you aren’t familiar with Going Home yet, check out it’s Goodread’s page. Dress Rehearsal Rag is its sequel, and here’s its blurb (cover still forthcoming):
Orryn has a room of her own, a part-time job and, for the first time in her adult life, real friends. If not for her sister’s constant attempts to get her to spend time with her newborn nephew and her new roommate William’s unsettlingly pleasant company, she would be quite at peace. When Wardens, officers of the dreaded morality police, arrive in their rural neighborhood for a surprise inspection, the entire group is reminded that their safe haven isn’t as safe as they’d like to believe.
Dress Rehearsal Rag is the sequel to Going Home and continues to tell the story of Orryn and the others’ life at the commune.
- The giveaways starts today, 27/5-2015, and ends 10/6-2015 at 12:00 am (GMT +1).
- Two winners will be picked from each giveaway, so two copies of each book will be given.
- Winners will be notified via email, and if they don’t answer within 48h a new winner will be picked.
- Winners’ entries will be verified to make sure they actually performed the actions required to get entries. If they didn’t (for example, if they’d claimed to have joined my mailing list but the e-mail address provided wasn’t on it), a new winner will be picked.
- For Going Home, the copies will be sent out as soon as I’ve made contact with the winner (to make sure I’m not sending copies to a faulty or disused email address). For Dress Rehearsal Rag, the copies will be sent either as soon as I’ve made contact with the winners or as soon as the book is officially released (since I don’t know exactly which day it will go live).
Sounds pretty simple, huh? So go ahead and enter! And please, share this giveaway on social media or over e-mail with all your book-loving friends!
Pingback: Dress Rehearsal Rag – Excerpt #1 | Emma Lindhagen
Pingback: Dress Rehearsal Rag – Blurb! | Emma Lindhagen
Pingback: Twice Fortnightly – The Waiting Game | Emma Lindhagen