I did it guys, I finished my draft! I had a terrible writing week with a serious case of “end of book”-jitters, but in the weekend I finally pulled myself together and finished it. On Sunday, I sent it out to my lovely beta readers. Can’t wait to hear what they say!
- Did my daily writing on about half the days when I wasn’t drafting. Like I said, terrible writing week.
- Post my first ever guest post here on the blog, by Z.R. Southcombe. Check it out!
- Began mending the idea I broke last week. It’s not totally mended yet but it’s getting there.
I totally neglected the POD thing though… But I did manage to sort out some questionmarks I had about my bookkeeping, which means I can finally get on top of that and actually, y’know, buy stuff. Like a spine and back cover, eventually. So next week I will:
- Do my daily writing, minimum 200 words/day
- Prep for Camp! Nothing big, just picking some names and getting an idea of the physical layout of where the story will be set.
- Test the waters with the recently mended story with some random scenes written.
- Actually make a decision about POD.
And, of course, try not to go crazy waiting for feedback from my betas, because after all they only just got the book and they’re doing me a huge favor by reading it!
Oh and in case you were wondering, I didn’t so much forget to blog yesterday as I forgot that yesterday was Monday. So there.