Hi guys! Hope you all have had a good start to 2017. I’ve had a pretty good one myself, I must say. Calm days, working on some long-term planing and centering myself for the coming years, done a bit of cooking and also watched the first two Harry Potter movies (doing one/evening until I start work again in a week). This week I have:
- Added about 2k to my NaNo draft. I was aiming for 5k but I have realized as I’ve been going through the first 7 or so chapters and doing light edits that I need to redo and restructure the story more before I can add any more words and scenes, so I’m happy with the 2k I got.
- Posted for Flash Fiction Friday.
- Brainstormed and planned for a newish idea.
- Decided to participate in #12for12stories, a challenge to write one short story per month.
- Picked a reading challenge to attempt this year, called #DiversityBingo2017
For the coming week I will:
- Actually do 20 hours of writing related work.
- Do light edits/read-throughs of at least another 7 chapters of the nano story, ABMF.
- Read texts for my crit group, and go to said crit group.
- Write those 2 Hubpages articles I forgot this week.
- Do Flash Fiction Friday again.
- Start poking at my January #12for12stories story.
Busy week! And I have a D&D one-shot coming up on Saturday, too. Should be fun!