I have had the most awful cold this past week. I don’t get (properly) sick very often, and being ill enough that I can’t work or really do much else aside from veg around and cough a lot for a whole week is almost unheard of in my world. It’s also left me pretty restless because I haven’t been so ill that I didn’t want to do anything, I just didn’t have the energy to (hence why, for example, I didn’t update the blog Wednesday or Friday). But the week wasn’t a total bust, I did manage to:
- Start drafting a short for my Patreon project. I didn’t get very far, but at least I started. I also tried (and failed miserably) to make one of those little icons that you put between sections or whatever, also for the same stories.
- Post a review on Hubpages.
- Update the eBook version of Going Home on Smashwords and Kindle. About bloody time, too!
I am feeling a bit better this evening, so tomorrow it’s back to work. With the cold is on the way out (*knocks on wood*), hopefully I can have a productive week and:
- Post a Flash Fiction Friday post.
- Post a step-by-step to ocean currents for Worldbuilding Wednesday.
- Keep drafting the Patreon short.
- Draft another Hubpages review.
- Start drafting another short I’ve been thinking about lately.
It’s a bit heavy compared to the last few months, but I think I can do it. Feeling very motivated right now! I guess a week off my game will do that, hah.