So, I was gonna post this in the morning, but then I saw that I’d gotten a slip from the post office and I thought it might be my books from Createspace so I said “I’ll post once I know”. Then, of course, I forgot to pick up the package. So… I don’t know, maybe I have books, maybe I don’t. If it’s them, they’re early, but if it’s not then I’m not sure what it is. Aaanyway… This past week I:
- Kept working on the MS
- Kept working on my map of Erziyye, though less than I would’ve liked.
- Posted a Flash Fiction Friday and a Worldbuilding Wednesday post
- Posted a guest post by Drae Box.
- Continued worldbuilding for NaNo, but didn’t finish it yet.
- Wrote a single post on the Blog Ahead challenge. Yeah… not going so well.
- Drafted a short I’ve been meaning to draft for a while. Yay!
This week I will:
- Finish Erziyye’s ocean currents, and maybe some other stuff
- Finish the worldbuilding for NaNo!
- Post my usual regular posts
- Write at least 5 Blog Ahead posts (keeping my goals realistically low at this point)
- Keep reading through the MS
I will also be changing me “productivity block” system. I’ve been struggling with my writing block. It’s in the afternoon, and it’s a bit long and intimidating. So this week I will try the following:
- 90 mins writing between 7-9
- 2h studying between 10-13
- 90 mins writing between 14-16
- 90 mins worldbuilding between 16-18
I’m a morning person so moving the writing earlier in the day should help, and since my worldbuilding is so enjoyable that I basically never skip it, moving it later in the day shouldn’t hurt! We’ll see…
Now if you’ll excuse me, a TWD episode and some nachos are waiting for me!