It’s been a pretty good week, here. Nice weather and a lot of things checked off the to-do list. Mostly small things, but it’s progress anyway. I’ve had a strange feeling of being very busy and at the same time not really doing anything.
In spite of that, this past week I have:
- Done my daily writing, just random bits and bobs.
- Printed Dress Rehearsal Rag, and started reading it and taking notes. 7 chapter so far, I overestimated how much I’d do this week.
- Booked a day with a photographer friend to get the raw photo for the cover
- Started planning a small giveaway in connection with my next release. Keep your eyes out because I’m announcing it shortly!
- Started scoping artists to do a back- and spine cover for the PoD version of Going Home. Haven’t picked one yet, though.
- Upload a few haikus on Wattpad. Check them out here.
- Sorted out the writing folder in my Dropbox. Finally! That thing was cluttered!
So what about next week? Well, it’s more of the same:
- Daily writing
- Reading and taking notes on the rest of Dress Rehearsal Rag
- Finalize details for the upcoming giveaway
- Pick an artist for the back and spine cover for Going Home
- Read up on formatting for Createspace, the Print-on-Demand service I’ll be using
- Put together front and back matter for Dress Rehearsal Rag. Because why wait, really?
- Possibly, posting something on the blog on Friday.
That’s about it, I guess. I feel like I should be doing more, with it already being mid-May, but you can’t do everything at once (can’t get a cover artist before I have a cover photo, can’t upload to Createspace before I know how to format it etc), so this will have to do! Have a great week, everyone!