Guess what guys? I’ve finished the major edits of Going Home. Exciting! That’s not to say I’m finished. I have a short list of a handful of words/phrases that I tend to overuse that I need to look for and, if needed, cull as well as, of course, proofreading. Still, it feels pretty dang awesome! Now I need to buck up and start working on the cover and those other things that need to be ready in order for me to publish, too. But that’s a problem for a slightly later week, since life is sort of busy right now. Anyway, this week I have:
- Written ~550 words during my daily writing (missing one day)
- Edited the final two chapters of Going Home
- Finished all except one of this month’s writing exercises
- Picked a project for NaNo! I am going to be working on a fantasy story, probably of the YA variety but we’ll see how it turns out once I start.
This week, I will:
- Do my daily writing
- Do the final writing exercise
- Go through Going Home looking for the overused words and phrases mentioned above.
- Start trying out fonts for the cover of Going Home
Exciting times, peeps! And, at present, very sleepy times. So goodnight, all!